Friday, September 12, 2014

ON YOUR PERSONAL FREEDOM - DON'T BE CONTROLLED...

If the idea of leaving fb is terrifying - then you are under the control of this thing....

I am exactly the kind of fb user that they desire to control. Here is why. I have been here a long time - I have many pages, I have a powerful brand name to my work - and FB allowed some little ass hat to deconstruct that. So here's the thing. More people find me through web searches than here - and if you want to live freely of this nonsense then take a look at your visibility. Make changes. Get free from this thing.... The new Big Brother is trying to look cool and friendly in medium grey/blue, eye friendly icons and the deconstructing/poisoning of the word 'friend'.

WARNING - If you can't go one hour without looking at the newsfeed then you are fb's bitch.... Here is why. We have all gotten so reliant on this thing that we have FORGOTTEN our ability to be innovative. FB doesn't own your content - they just present an appearance of ownership and most people roll over for them. FB will send all of your info to you in a download - request that before they stop doing it. Get free from this thing.....I am moving everything elsewhere AS WELL AS FOCUSING MORE ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE..... My fb pages will be down in a few days. Anastasia is a random name - I used it to fulfill the time I needed for my exit - so fb guess what? - I win.....

Sorceress Cagliastro, Blood Sorceress, Necromancer in the hands of 9

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo!

    I never got 'onboard'.

    Thanks for all you do and make available,
    3sF

    ReplyDelete